Mar 17, 2021
Alex Solutions Introduces Unparalleled Cloud Platform
MELBOURNE, March 17, 2021
Alex Solutions, the world’s best workforce productivity data platform company, today announced new enhancements to their enterprise cloud offering. The Alex Cloud Platform is designed to be a foundational pillar of any enterprise’s cloud data strategy. The new enhancements make it so that no platform can integrate the number and complexity of cloud and on-premises technologies that Alex can. Global businesses need global collaboration, and the updates make it easier than ever for people to quickly and safely access and use the right data to produce business value.
“Alex has become vital to cloud transformations and digital/data accelerations I have worked on’’ said one Transformation Assurance Digital Accelerator at a US$30B firm. With “a good host of features to support the process”, Alex is “one of the best tools to support cloud transformation.” Users “love the breadth of features and cloud native design, which enables snappy deployment”.
The improvements to Alex Cloud Platform include:
- Cloud Native: Alex’s cloud native strategy is fully realised, allowing the application to deploy onto all major cloud platforms including Azure, Google Cloud Platform and AWS. Here, customers can leverage the vast Connector Marketplace to seamlessly integrate with their preferred cloud and on-prem systems. In a flash, data citizens can benefit from the full suite of Alex features including our Automated Data Lineage and Intelligent Business Glossary.
- System Migration and Decommissioning support: System migration and decommissioning is complicated and high-risk, partly because of the time-consuming process of understanding sensitivities and dependencies. Alex automates granular impact analysis, capturing key information about data assets including a complete data lineage mapping their relationships, business context, usage, ownership, sensitivity and more. Making reliable decisions is easy when you know which data you can trust — moving systems is no longer a headache.
- Multi-Cloud and Hybrid: The world’s best companies are building complex cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid cloud environments to orchestrate all the data, applications, resources and services that they deal with. Alex is a sole platform that unifies all these systems in the one easy-to-use and feature rich application. Solutions aren’t pieced together like other vendors, Alex Cloud Platform is ready to create value straight out of the box.
“The Alex Cloud Platform is a unified enterprise metadata management platform that connects systems and people across your organisation,” said Rainer Runge, chief product officer for Alex Solutions. “We want customers to focus on getting value out of their data, not putting out infrastructural fires, and these enhancements to our application align with our technology agnostic and single platform approach, enabling collaboration across the business.”
90% of all Alex customers have adopted the Alex Cloud Platform in the past 12 months. This is set to increase further due to these upgrades and the overall push toward cloud transformations in the market. Alex will continue to invest in its cloud computing capacity to future-proof the data systems of customers.
- Learn more about Alex Solutions, which was recently recognised as a Leader in the Gartner Metadata Management Solutions Magic Quadrant.
- Learn more about the Alex Cloud Platform.
About Alex Solutions
Alex Solutions is the Enterprise Data Platform for workforce productivity. We leverage the power of metadata to reduce risk and create value for our customers. Our mission is to empower everyone to quickly find, understand, protect and ethically use data. This is achieved via our leading Connector Marketplace and rich feature suite. We are growing our global footprint, with customers and partners all over the world. For more information, visit alexsolutions.com.au
Contact: Louis Tran, PR Manager, Louis.Tran@alexsolutions.com.au